Giving Back to the Community by
Charles is committed to giving back to the community by supporting a multitude of charitable organizations with his work.
His personal goal is to reach $250,000 of combined in-kind and cash contributions in one year.
His previous projects have ranged from coffee-table book and calendar projects created as fundraisers to portrait certificates offered as 'thank yous' to donors to pro bono portraits of the board or special speakers and the list goes on!
You may contact him regarding your own charity organization to discuss whether it fits his personal guidelines for giving.
Here is an abbreviated list of the charities Charles has supported and is currently supporting:
- Doernbecher Children's Hospital
- Ronald MacDonald House
- William Temple House
- CASA of Multnomah County
- CASA of Clackamas County
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- DoveLewis Emergency Animal Hospital
- Oregon Humane Society
- Humane Society of Southwest Washington
- Guide Dogs for the Blind
- SMART - Start Making a Reader Today
- Breast Friends
- Our House
- Central Catholic High School
- Saint Mary's Academy
- Jesuit High School
- Catlin Gabel School
- FAIS - French-American International School
- Dougy Center
- Friends of the Children
- Portland's Singing Christmas Tree
- Cathedral School
- Sunshine Division Portland Police
- All Classical 89.9
- And many more...